Friday, May 29, 2009

If Meryl Streep Were a Blog

uh-oh... alert Us Magazine Weekly! It appears that not only did Katie Holmes and Ashley Olsen show up in the same dress but I have shown up with the same post as another woman (whom I am a HUGE fan of) in the last 24 hours *gasp!* Whatever shall we DO!

I suppose the only thing a woman can do when she finds herself in a situation like this is acknowledge the other person and admit graciously that she is a much better writer. She is! I'm not even being modest here. Jo's blog was one of the first I stumbled across and have since fallen in love with waiting patiently for each new post! I am flattered that her quick and witty mind has fallen onto a similar topic to write about as mine (which I often feel has the consistency of Melba Toast.). I feel like a local news anchor standing next to Meryl Streep at The Oscars (though I don't know why a local new anchor from Calgary would be attending The Oscars and be standing next to Meryl Streep .).

"It's a great honor just to be here but really, she is the star!"

So this is my acknowledgement of Jo's blog and her post about the Archie, Betty, Veronica love triangle. I doubt she even reads my posts but that's OK because she does look better in that post then me.

Kudos's Jo!
My post on Archie, Betty and Veronica " I Choose You"

No comments: