Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time

Time? Is that you?? Is it time? Time to go back to bed is what I am waiting for... I've been run-run-run for weeks it seems. My usual 9pm curfew has been blown out of the water and I haven't even been THINKING about bed never mind getting into bed till after midnight. Good news is I am still getting up at 6am! Way-ta-go there Blanche!

Last night I saw Fleetwood Mac just by fluke! The company I work for has an executive box as the Pengrowth Saddledome so long story short- they gave me tickets. Amazingly- my friends and I were THE only ones in the box so we had an intimate dance off party for 3 hours. It was great.

I really do think I should have been born 15 years before I actually was- no matter how much I enjoy current music nothing really sticks to my bones like classic rock.

So regardless, I didn't fall asleep till the wee hours of the morning. My body is use to it through- it's been doing in most of the month. Only complaint- I'm falling asleep making spreadsheets. Zzzzzz.... doing the nod and bob is usually frowned upon at work.

It's been a busy week (my head is cloudy) and I still have lots to report just haven't found the time or motivation to get back on the computer after having been on it all day. Time will come and I'll tell you a bit about my holidays.

Ta for now!

No comments: