Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Things I Didn't Know Existed

I will admit, that life hasn't taken me over seas (though often I wish it would. I'm pretty sure I could eat my way though France, Greece, Italy, Sweden and where ever the heck perogies come from) but it has taught me many lessons on living between Canada and Mexico. None of those lessons have taken away much of my whimsy and so I often get so gleefully excited over simple things like wild bunnies, cardboard boxes, amazing pate and things that I didn't know existed.

Things like a recipe for bacon ice cream (I know- ew!), smile and face recognition and Bicycle dancing:



Did you know that existed? I didn't! Heck- I'd watch that over synchronised swimming ANY day! Double heck! I wish I could ride a bike without crashing- PERIOD!
Happy Wednesday Everyone! So far it's been a busy week of work (good thing) so I haven't had much time to do any "during work" blogging (mixed feelings... but mostly a bad thing because I like to blog.).
Hope you are having a great week so far!

Here is a picture of me and a humongous picture of Feist.
Who's the bigger dork NOW?

4 comments:

valentine said...

holy shiznit! what the heck was the bike thing? i was in utter awe watching that. i didn't even know it was physically possible to balance on a bike like that! it was totally sweet.

Rolley said...

oh...my... those bicyclist are HARD CORE!!! I'm gonna show people at work!! hehehe.
See those bike riding holidays and stuff you can take all over the world? I'd love to do one in Tasmania - ride around oogling at landscapes and camping for a week.. ahhh sigh : ) Heh, funny though.. I spent a day riding around an island off the coast of Western Australia last year, MAN IT WAS FUN!! Serious, I hadn't rode a bike for around 10 years and it felt totally weird but it was so enjoyable! You should eat AND ride your way through those countries mwahhaha!!

vintagelaundress said...

Wow and wow! Glad to have found your blog.

amourissima said...

Valentine:
I totally think those ladies must be wearing cups

Rolley:
So HARD core!! what did the people at work say?? I use to ride bikes every night with my friend laura. I was 23 and on this cheesy neon pink bike that I thought was THE coolest thing EVER- when I was 13. The best thing was I would often be riding this bike in my work clothing (dress pants, high heels, dresses). Crazy times!

Vintagelaundress:
Awwwwww! Thank you!! Tooo kind :)