Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Muffin Bottoms

I hate muffin bottoms. I do, I think I've talked about this before in a previous cyber life but time and time again I come to the conclusion that I just don't like them. As I mature I find that the ol' might dollar gets the better of me and I eat the bottom just because otherwise I may as well have thrown that bit of money out. I can't fathom that and really, I need to buck up and be a woman and eat the bottom of my muffin.

I need to find a partener in crime who likes muffin bottoms, the center of cookies (I prefer the outer edge) and the icing on my cake. I'll eat all the crusts and they can have all the centers- now that would be a match made in heaven.
Muffin Picture borrowed from: Natalie Dee

1 comment:

bananas. said...

wow this is a very random post and i like it! i don't really eat muffins but when i do i have noticed that i prefer the top over the bottom. same doesn't apply with my sex life. haha. sorry i just had to...i have a dirty mind.

ps. your linen closet sounds lovely.