Friday, May 14, 2010

Mini Donut Factory


Dear Santa,

I know it's a bit early but I've been a good girl so far this year (really, I have). Can I pretty please with sugar cinnamon coating on top PLEASE have this for Christmas?

(see video below from Think Geek)


Umm- yeah- AWESOME! I make these lovely little jam filled things at Christmas but it takes ALL day to pump out 18 of them. With this I can have donuts anytime! All the time! Where ever there is an electrical outlet.

Imagine the possibilities... I could sell them from my desk at work.
Goodbye Easy Bake Oven hello Mini Donut Factory!

Mmmmm donuts....


Love From,


PS: Santa, I promise to leave you some when Christmas rolls around!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Call me crazy, but those look like small round WAFFLES to me.

But I for one welcome any advancement to the waffle that makes it more portable.

Bring on the pocket waffles!

amourissima said...

donuts!

num-num-nummmmmm~!!!

Ian said...

Doesn't having one of those at home encourage you to eat loads of donuts? Still, I can't talk: I ate fried sheep's intestines today, but I don't think I'll make a habit of it.