Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Social Network

click "like" if you like this movie

It was about a year and 2 months ago when I first heard they were making a movie about Facebook and to be quit honest I thought "How silly!"

But then 3 or 4 weeks ago when I was sitting in the theater waiting for some movie to start (I think it was that "Summer Blockbuster" one with Leonardo DiCaprio- the ones about dreams... I can't remember the name. Starts with an "I"...) I saw this:



I am shocked to say that The Social Network (the Facebook movie) actually looks pretty good. But then, never judge a movie by it's trailer. I don't. I'm lucky if I ever watch the trailer... or sometimes I just watch the trailer a million times and never watch the movie (that's a whole other post).

Maybe I just like the song and how it is used in the trailer.... maybe maybe maybe.

Regardless, I take back what I said a year and 2 months ago.. it's not as silly as I thought. that doesn't mean that it isn't silly it's just less silly then everything else going on at that time.


What do you think? Would you admit to seeing this?

Would you rather watch this movie or buy an iPad (both things which initially I thought were silly but as I've grown into the idea are still silly but not as silly as before)

No comments: