Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dear Sick People


Dear Sick People,

I'm sorry that it has come to this but I am going to have to ask you to go home. For real. You are sick and and nasty and coughing and you are touching the scanner/printer/fax machine with your nasty sick infested hands- and not washing. You are gross. You are not doing yourself or anyone here any favors by being here. I get that you are accountable for your job and need to get things done but really, you are not being a trouper. You are being gross and need to go home and never come back until you are better.

Go use some sinus rinse, drink some tea,  have some chicken noodle soup, get into bed and sleep it off. I don't want to see you until you are better.

Don't get me wrong, I like you. Really, I do. But your cooties have to go.

Get Better Soon!

Lots of Love,


No comments: