Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Want South Park Pajamas Too

I'm a little behind everyone else, I'm at least the first to admit THAT, but I came across this image of Katy Perry (did I spell that right?) in some of the cutest pajamas ever:

“celebrating all the love from the #1′s around the world in my new South Park pj’s on the bus! (whilst being photo bombed)” -Katy Perry via Twitter

Who doesn't want a pair of those? Super cute, pretty sexy in a South Park pajama kind of way and they look ultra comfy. The only thing that would make them better is if they included footed bottoms. You know the kind, the ones that cover the whole foot making slippers and socks obsolete for bed time. 

The pajama set was created by fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac for his chain of JC/DC stores. She apparently purchased them from the Paris boutique Colette  which aside from the loud music that almost made me pee my pants this morning SCARY! - it's a super cute site with great lines and items. It is apparent to me that I am ready to visit Paris. That is whole other post though...

Anywhoo....

I Want.

2 comments:

Jo said...

I love those PJs...!

Whenever I see South Park, I always think of ♪♫ "Blame Canada, Blame Canada..." ♪♫

amourissima said...

Me too Jo!

"With all their beady little eyes, and flapping heads so full of lies- Blame Canada! Blame Canada!"