Thursday, September 16, 2010

Little Adults

The life

It seems that my little niece and nephew are growing up really fast, becoming little adults before my eyes. My brother and his family live in New York City so I haven't really spent much time with either of these wonderful little creatures. The whole family will be coming down at Christmas before they all move to Oxford, England. It appears that my brother was head-hunted by the University of Oxford- the oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in the English speaking world. I'm so proud of him! He's a brilliant man making waves in the scientific world with his research and findings. Simply put, he is trying to find a cure for cancer. To view some of his papers published in Cell click HERE.  

I'm just so proud of him.
He's using what was given him for the goodness of the world (even if he did chase me around the house when I was little with bloody tissues from his bleeding nose).
Go Tom GO!!!

No comments: