Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October



October is my favorite month. Perhaps favorite it the wrong word because I don't find myself sitting around all year pining away for October to come around. I don't sing songs or dream about October and I would not name my first born child October either. Actually, the hippy in me says that might be a better name then my original idea of "Tangerine" (Tange for short)- true story. You can thank-- actually I don't really know who you can thank about that. I think I came up with that all on my own without the inspiration of anything. Anyway, not the purpose of this post.

October often seems to be the month where everything comes together. Loose strings from the summer tie them selves up into a neat little package ready for the cold winter months. Lessons learnt are harvested and stored away to be used later on. Everything just has a way of working out, in October. If I didn't know better I might almost say that there was a type of magic in the air.

Perhaps there really is a Great Pumpkin?


It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

Does October hold something special for you?
Obviously aside from Halloween and Canadian Thanksgiving.

No comments: