Friday, November 19, 2010

A Dog Blog


this is a dog on snow


Truth: I love dogs and have grown up with them. My Mum is a breeder of Golden Retrievers and also has been training dogs for 35 years.

Having a dog and knowing them makes dog humor pretty great. My friend Calvin sent me a link to a blog post titled:


 
It's the funniest thing I've read in a long time (mind you, I've been in school so that accounts for a bunch of text book reading- that's beside the point). Awesome illustrations and just flat out fan-freaking-tastic.
 
The perfect way to start your Friday morning.
 
Enjoy!


[image care of Hyperbloe and a Half post Dogs Don't Understand Basic Concepts Like Moving]

1 comment:

Giulia said...

Thanks...I'm still laughing so hard I can't leave a comment more than that...you don't have a dog to find this hilarious. I don't now but grew up with both cats & dogs & similar goings on. It can be just as funny w/one cat & one dog interacting. Oh gawd, I'm about to crack up again. Must bookmark the post.

xoxo on a Sunday early evening...have a good week, Amourissima.