Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dear Sweet Potato

nasty little buggers


Dear Sweet Potato,

I'm sorry to have to break this to you but I really don't like you. Or anyone in your family. You make me gag a little. Okay, a lot. I try, I honestly do but ever since I was a child, you were always the last thing left on my plate after Christmas dinner. I'd eat Brussel Sprouts instead of you. Now that I am an adult and have eaten other nasty things like Sweet Bread, Lamb Brain, Goose Liver, Jellyfish, KFC... I still would vote that you are by far the nastiest thing in that list. Well, maybe I'd eat you over KFC (sorry Steve).

So, if you don't mind... please try to respect my boundaries and keep our contact to a minimum.

Thank you for understanding,

B.

4 comments:

Calvin said...

yum.

amourissima said...

ew.

Rolley said...

haha nooo way! oh sweet potatoes, don't listen to her, with your perfum-like-purple-skin, or your perfect-for-vegetarian-thai-curries-goodness.
heh

amourissima said...

Ewww- Rolley!

Sweet Potatoes, I'm warning you! If you listen to Rolley I'm going to slap chop you!