Friday, March 4, 2011

Candy Finnigan and Dagblog

It was either this or Chuck Norris. I'm so over Chuck- actually I don't think I ever started.
Natalie Dee on the other hand... fantastic!

It's 3:30pm, my boss went home about a half hour ago and I just finished a project I was working on. It's prime Internet time! I first Googled the name Candy Finnigan who is an Interventionist on A&E's reality TV show Intervention. I wanted to check the spelling of her name ( was writing something to my friend Laura) and I was also curious about her histry. A hit showed up for Wikipedia so I followed it. It sent me to Mike Finnigan's page where I learnt that Candy is married to a very well respect musician who has toured with the likes of Etta James, Lenoard Cohen, Jimi Hendrix, Taj Mahal, etc... and somehow I ended up from there on this other blog called dagblog, actually...now that I think hard about it I think they had written a story about Candy on there which I found interesting.

So anyway, I just wanted to mention that I really like this blog called dagblog, I find that it resonates well with my own thoughts and opinions (which more often than not I keep to myself. I find my school of thought to be somewhat unpopular and there is always a time and place for challenging conversation- just often "right now" isn't the right time) as well as my sense of humor.

I was in a sharing mood and thought I would pass the link along to you. If you follow my own blog of hodgepodge and nonsense this may or may not interest you. But if it does, this is my Happy Friday gift to you. If not, then you can enjoy my previous post on how Honey is Bee vomit and if that doesn't do anything for you then well, let me know what you want to talk about and I will talk about it.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Hell Week is almost done (it actually got a lot better Wednesday and things have been looking up ever since!) so I might be more regular is my posts next week.

PS: I have no idea what image to put with this post so I might just Google "random image" and see what I come up with.  

No comments: