Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reason #35134 Why I Need Paris

Je me cache derrière mon col

I don't know if you remember my post about some South Park PJ's that I wanted? Well, they were worn by Katy Perry (did I spell that right? I'm not checking it out, I'm leaving that spelling as is) in some Twitter picture and I've been obsessed with them since. Not obsessed with Katy Perry at all but her PJ's- yes.

So, I went back onto JC/DC to try and find them again (as with most things fashionable, they are gone before your know it) and came up with nothing...

but I did find this sassy little trench. Which OF COURSE doesn't come in my size... Boooo...

I can still covet it. Just a little and remember that I don't need it. I have two wonderful little trench coats already for spring and they will do me just fine.

I also love this little dress and I need a little dress (especially one with a big bad wolf on it) as much as I need another hole in my head. True Story. Nice to see a super pale model though. Yay alabaster skin!

No comments: