Monday, May 2, 2011

The Bloodhound Gang


you made cereal scary.

As I do, I was playing around on line going from one link to the next (it's like Choose Your Own Adventure but better!)  and I came across this:

I remember most of that, stored away in my tiny little mind I had forgotten all about it till I found that post. Even more so, I had forgotten all about The Bloodhound Gang. There was an episode that used to play that scared the living day lights out of it. It was a two parter (I can't remember if they were all that way- this one for sure though) and it was called The Case of the Cackling Ghost. In the end, I remember that science proved that the ghost wasn't real and that all was good in the world. But damn, that episode scared me so much that I was afraid of this cereal that my parents used to get me called Cracklin' Oat Bran. Cracklin' sounded too much like Cackling to me and I would have nothing to do with it.

3-2-1 CONTACT was a great little show when i was little, just as the Edison Twins were. Two of my favorites for sure! I still remember both of the opening credits.

What do you remember?

Oh my goodness, looking through some of the comments from the first link I posted, people were talking about the opening credits for The Tomorrow People- yes, that too is ingrained in my head as frightening.

No comments: