Tuesday, May 10, 2011

thing to do...

what a hoot!

I have this little list of things I want to do in the next little while. Some of them big some of them small. Some of them have no meaning at all and some of them have the most meaning of all. But it's just a list and things can change but right now, here are some stops in my life I would like to make:

  • get my scuba diving certification
  • start my own NGO &/or help a community/person/something in need.
  • ride on an elephant
  • start a business that I feel passionate about
  • create happiness for others or help them find it
  • learn another languge
  • see the cherry blossoms in Japan
  • ride a camel
  • go to Iceland
  • learning something new almost everyday (Ryan, where is that blog!)
  • go to Rio Carnaval
  • build a tree house
  • see the salt flats in Bolivia
  • go to Peru
  • travel europe (it's easier just to say this rather than list everything I want to do there)
  • take a cooking or pastery class in france
  • wolf watching and dog sleading
  • see Burning Man
  • go to New Orleans
  • see the wheat feilds in Saskatewan before they are harvested
  • write a book and publish it myself
  • go to a World Cup game
  • see Joni Mitchel play
  • go on a modern day treasure or scavanger hunt ( I need a Gremlin watch for this I think)
  • climb a Mount Kilimanjaro
  • see a volcano
  • keep learning the guitar and one day learn to play The Rain Song
  • see the jungle- go to Costa Ricca
  • skate the cannals in Holland and eat giant meat balls covered in gravy
  • go on a hot air balloon ride/ adventure
  • ride the Canadian Mountianeer
  • see the desert
  • zip-line
  • take pictures all along the way
  • settle down and have a family- whatever that may look like (me and a partner. me and a partner and a pet. me and a partner and a pet and kids).
that's it for now, I don't want to seem too idealistic but these are the things I'd like to do in the next little while.

Do you have a little list of things you'd like to experience and do?

No comments: