Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm a Monster

Eat Me. I'm disgusting.


I stole a bag of Cheezies from the snack cupboard on the 26th floor. I never go up there for food but I was so hungry after lunch that I couldn't help it. Well, long story short- that was the most disgusting decision I made all day. I ate 2, gagged and then threw them away (story doesn't end there) then I picked the bag out of my garbage and ate some more, gagged again and threw them away and then picked the bag BACK out of the garbage, ate a few more.. shuddered and then threw it away again only to pick it back out a little while later and eat one more and toss it back in the garbage.

I took a picture and haven't gone back in to eat some more. Every time I throw them away I resolve (and believe myself) that I don't ever want to eat them again. But then something comes over me and all I can think about are those nasty little corn puffs with processed aged flavor coating every crusty cranny. Is this what crack addiction is like?

Gross.

3 comments:

Calvin said...

You'll eat Cheezies (CHEEZIES?!!?) out of the garbage (OUT OF THE GARBAGE!!?!), but you won't eat the yummy tastiness that is sweet potato? With a little bit of butter and some salt and pepper?


goof.

:p

amourissima said...

I hate Sweet Potato. YUCK!

Rolley said...

YOU'RE A MONSTER!! (in the voice of that little ginger bread man in shrek)
haha