Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life, I Love You


 

Life feels so good, it usually feels good to me but it really feels good right now. One of the best things I could have done was stop taking those sleepy time pills. I felt good then but now I feel amazing. They are finally out of my system, I think they left on the last day in Maui because since then, I've only had one bad sleep. I haven't been sleep walking, I feel fresh, alert and amazing. I feel amazing. I can't get over how good I feel even with some of the texture going on I still feel good. It's like underneath all the waves I can feel how warm and comfortable the earth really is. It doesn't have anything to do with the changes in my life or the luck that I've had. It's just me. I'm just content, excited and so in love with life and everyone around me. Even when I get a little down (one can't be happy all the time. Actually, one can't be something all the time... our emotions wax and wan and change. It's healthy. To be stuck in one emotion is like painting with one color.) I still know that inside I feel good. I respect myself and the people around me. I am optimistic.

Am I bragging? I don't mean to be. I just wanted to share how I was feeling.

Yesterday I enjoyed the afternoon reading my book at the park. I talked to interesting people, ate tasty things and took in all the sunshine. I walked and bought something more to eat (Cream Puffs) plus some tooth past and then went home to play guitar. I fell asleep at midnight as I have been the last few weeks and woke up well before my alarm. My sleep was good, my dreams were amazing and I just felt great. I felt great at the start of the year as things started to fall off my shoulders but now. I'm enjoying that feeling and appreciating it everyday. I know there are amazing things a head of me. There are amazing things right in front of me now.

Thank you life. Thank you friends. Thank you world and thank you Blanche. I am just so full of love that I swear, I'm ready to move to Savary Island and be a hippy.


When I went through my oldies soul/rhythm and blues phase in my teens I was the hugest fan of Bill Withers.



When I wake up in the morning
love
and the sun light hurts my eyes
And something without warning
love
bears heavy on my mind.
Then I look at you and the world's alright with me
Just one look at you and I know it's gonna be -
A lovely day - lovely day

When the day that lies ahead of me seems impossible to face

And someone else instead of me always seems to know the way
Then I look at you and the world's alright with me
Just one look at you and I know it's gonna be -
A lovely day - lovely day

No comments: