Thursday, June 23, 2011

Looking for Adventure


taking life in one breath at a time

I'm looking for some adventure. Last year I got an opportunity to move to New York for a short while but it didn't pan out because I had to wait for someone to get back to me. I missed my opportunity. Now, I don't have to worry about anyone but me and I'm looking for something similar, there was one for Paris, France a few months ago but again, that didn't work with my schedule. Where do I look now? They pop up every so often and it would be mighty nice if something showed up around now. Or maybe now.

Does anyone have any leads?

2 comments:

Rolley said...

adventure... heh. excitement.. heh.. a jedi craves not these things!

ahhhh ... i had a slight nerdy moment there.

Sounds like you might have to take the plunge and go it alone, but, what constitutes an adventure for you? I guess for me its as many days as possible in the wilderness with a raft and paddle, but for you do you mean a lifestyle change? I'd hate to think of adventure including work, would your adventure include working 5 days a week? : )

R!!

amourissima said...

Adventure to me is a journey that electrifys my sense. Puts me on the cusp of not being able to predict what's about to happen next. Adventure sometimes is just getting lost & trying to find my way back. No work, only fun & interest.

Plus, you have reminded me that I NEED to watch Starwars.

Must. Do. That.