Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Lists


As a result of this post I am creating a Summer Time Bucket List:

50 27 things I want to do this summer (to me, summer ends September):

  1. Take a class
  2. Have a summer fling/crush/romance
  3. Book my next trip
  4. Use my telescope (need to bring it out to Millarville but I used other telescopes!)
  5. Climb a small mountain
  6. join the gym and get a personal trainer (will do in October)
  7. get my driving thing all sorted out
  8. See live music
  9. Dance
  10. Read one book a month
  11. Make some art
  12. Have a party/gathering
  13. Perfect my cookies and try my hand at selling them (almost ready)
  14. Meet new people
  15. Zip line or some kind of mini adventure
  16. Go fishing
  17. Volunteer
  18. Make a plan for the fall
  19. Clean out my closet
  20. Go to the beach (somewhere)
  21. Win something
  22. Start making my lunches again
  23. Rewrite my resume
  24. Golf
  25. Get inspired (I never want to cross this one off because I always want to look for inspiration)
  26. Fly a kite
  27. stop the list here and write more when I complete the first 26 things.
Lets do this, citag! Lunch time!!

2 comments:

Calvin said...

Let me know if you want company for 4, 5, 8, 12, 15, 16, 20 or 26.

amourissima said...

Excellent!! Thanks C.!!