Thursday, June 30, 2011

True Blood

"what else are we good for?"

I'm going to get in trouble for saying this but that show. I don't get it... it lost me somewhere in season 2 and I just gave up on it like I did with Lost and Hero's. I'm not a vampire lover, it does nothing for me. I can't stand the characters or the actors and the best thing about the show is the opening credit song and all the sex. True Story about True Blood. They have great sex scenes.  People are obsessed though, it's crazy. I'd much rather watch a little Californication and some Weeds mixed in with Breaking Bad and Dexter if I have time (even that show I'm pretty much done with).

That's my bitch about Sookie and all her vampy friends. The only person I really liked was the guy who turned into a dog (Sam). I like that guy, he's be the guy I'd want to date- not that Bill Compton character. Ew.

Everyone tells me that Season 2 things got weird and to try and pick it back up around season 3. I'm not sure if I'm ready. I'm not watching any TV right now, I'm too busy. Maybe come winter when I spend less time chasing butterflies and more time doing home-body things, I'll want to commit to a show or two.

No comments: