Friday, September 23, 2011

Dress for the Day





If you know me, you know I love dresses. More than any other thing a woman can buy to wear. My make-up is hardly there, my hair.. well... it's red right now. Shoes, I get classic things, one in black and one in brown and purses. Well... I've been using the SAME Burberry purse for the last... 6 years. I love the thing because it goes with black and brown.

I don't focus much on what I do with myself, I am who I am BUT I do buy dresses. Lots and lots of dresses. With my new red hair I had to hit the stores hard and find things that matched and complemented my green eye, ginger look. I bought 5 in the last 5 days.

Dresses are great because all you need to worry about is picking a dress. I don't have to match tops to bottoms or bottoms to tops. I just throw on a dress, put on some shoes and go. It's easy and always looks good PLUS it's as if you don't have any bottoms on at all.

My favorite dress at the moment for everyday wear is this cute little black baby doll sun dress from Urban Outfitters. I wore it almost everyday while in Maui because it was easy, didn't wrinkle and always looked good.

Yesterday, Cup of Jo had a quick little post about work dresses and I have to admit, I want them all. I don't need them. I need anymore dresses but I want them.

Check out the post and tell me what you think.

No comments: