Thursday, September 22, 2011

My B*tch about Bacon



It all started YEARS ago when I saw a bacon suit for sale that smelled like bacon. Then bacon became out of control. And still is. When will it stop. I think I had my last straw with Adam on Big Brother 13. Don't get me wrong. I love bacon and I love 90210 BUT... that's a bit much for even me. Time to move on people, nothing left to see here. And don't even get me started on Bacon Fest.

There are other food trends to become obsessed with. Take donuts. Those things are everywhere. Or cute little perogies. Both very attractive, very bad for you and very good. Mind you... both of those tasty treats come with bacon as well.

Anyway, that's just how I feel about bacon right now. I love to eat it but I'm not going to wear it, sit on it, use it to light my house, put it in my cake, put it in my jam, get a desk top picture of it or put it on my bed linens.

Mustard on the other hand...

No comments: