Friday, October 28, 2011

Things That Bug Me Today




Here is a list of the things that have annoyed me so far today:

bikes ridding on the side walk:
you are dressed like a high speed racer on your bike but you don't know how to ride your bike. When you are on your bike, you are a vehicle and belong on the road. When you are off your bike, you are considered a pedestrian. You aren't either-or OR worse a multi-changing-vehicle of death. What would you say if a car was driving down the sidewalk? Well.. it's the same thing. and don't wear black. You should know better. It's pitch black outside and wearing black without reflective tape is a bad idea. Especially if all of the sudden you decide that you are a car and want to be on the road. You are going to die. I don't want to see that happen. I'm going to send you a Halloween safety tip sheet to ensure that you are reminded of the safety that needs to be taken after the sun goes down.

Phone Calls:
Stop it. The more you call me asking where stuff is the more time I spend looking for it and in turn, the less time I have to actually send you the stuff you are calling about. PLUS, if I just talked to you 10 minutes ago and you call me back asking the same questions. I am going to be mad. I said I would call you when I had the answers. Thank you.

Looky-Loo's:
So, we all work in private offices. Yes, there is glass all around and you can see me. STOP LOOKING AT ME! You walk past and tilt your head higher or lower just to look at me as you walk past. It's creepy. Rule of thumb, if you can see me, I can see you. So either try to be more sly or don't do it at all unless you are going to wave, say "hi" or come in and talk to me. And another thing, if you walk past my office 80 million times a day and yell my name at me every time (or worse, whisper it), please stop. I hate that. I know who I am, you know who I am. Stop it. Also, don't talk to me in baby talk. Thank you.

My Mood:
I hate being in anything other than a happy, perky, mood. but.. we all have our moments, our mood swings, our hormone changes... That's me. Once a month... a week of whatever the heck mother nature feels like giving me. Either it's grouchy or sad. It's insane. I am insane for one week or if I'm (un)lucky... two. I doubt everything, I stress about things that usually don't bother me. I get mad at people who breath too loud, walk to loud.. do anything TO LOUD. All I want to do is make-out, sit on a beach, read and drink various things (water included) I need sun, I need laughter... I also need to be able to bitch about the stuff that is bothering me because that's the only way I can get it out of my system. As soon as I start talking about it, I can laugh about it. Sure, I am quick to cry.. it happens. My hormones are raging.. it's like being an angsty teenager once a week, every month. My sleep is disrupted, food upsets my tummy and my boobs don't fit in my bra (looks sexy but when it comes to touching them to enjoying them.. it hurt. Hence the term Booby Trap maybe?). I'm in love with the world but the world breaks my heart *sigh... and all I want to eat is peanut butter. Or cake.

We all get mood changes, nothing ever stays the same. I have to accept mine and  I am. Boys get them, girls get them.. we all get them. It's healthy. If a person is happy ALL the time, there is something wrong there. we have to have the sweet in order to experience the sour. Right? Right...

So, I sit with my crank for today. I plan to use it to maybe channel some laughs tonight. Or I'll just drink some wine and cry in the bathroom about how all the baby animals in the world needs to be hugged and brushed. Whatever happens, I'm sure it will be interesting. Now hopefully this blind date boy (the same one from a few months ago, I think I told you that things are going well?) can handle my high octane sex drive that occurs during this week as well...

and that is a fully honest, and authentic post. welcome to my head.

No comments: