Thursday, December 8, 2011

How Drunk Can You Get at Your Office Party

Last weekend I had my annual office Christmas Party, it's an open bar crazy night of fun times. Some people get silly drunk and others keep it to themselves. We drive out to beautiful Banff and stay at one of the lovely hotels nestled in the mountains. The company pays for our night and our breakfast. It's wonderful, a great way to ensure that people feel respected as well as so no one drinks and drives.

This year, Reena came with me because I broke it off with my last love interest a few days before. Both of us were single girls ready to blow off a little steam. We laughed, we danced, we took silly pictures and... stayed sober the whole night. We are classy girls and classy girls don't need to get drunk to have fun. We kept it to a glass and a bit of wine over the whole night. I also did one shot, but that's me. Can't be all class.

There were some silly drunk though, some of the mild mannered people who usually keep to them selves went a little overboard and in a scene almost like Westside Story, there was a fight between our Christmas party and another. Nothing really happened, but it was silly... and all as a result of alcohol silliness at 3AM.

If you have any doubts as to how much to consume at your new office get together, please check the handy guide below.





borrowed from here!

No comments: