Monday, December 26, 2011

NYC for NYE

The wake is on Thursday, funeral on Friday and then we fly back
Saturday or Sunday. Makes sense now why I have no plans for NYE. Thank
goodness.

We fly out on Wednesday, I'll try to go into work tomorrow or maybe
tonight. Just to clean up some loose ends. It's month end and year
end. They told me I wasn't allowed time off but I got it any way
though I could have done without the tragedy.

This whole thing kind of upsets my tummy not to mention being
susceptible to it this week.

Now I don't know what to do. I'm not sure why I am posting so much the
last few days. Not really sure where else to put these thoughts.

I am just waiting for my hair to set. I have curls pinned up all over
my head. My new stylist showed me how to do this, it's super cute and
really easy.

Maybe I can buy a new black dress for the occasion?

Maybe. Maybe not. Weird things going through my head but I just keep
listening to my Motown and disco. That seems to make everything
better.

I want a partner in crime. I am so much braver with someone beside me.
Reena, Laura, a boy who I love. I can do anything when I have someone
by my side.

I'm scared I'm not going to know what to do with all the sad people at
the funeral. I'm a little scared I'm going to be one of the sad ones.
Why on earth do they make funerals do sad anyway??!! I don't want
people to be sad at my funeral. No sad music please. I mean it.

Well, that's that thought. xxoo

No comments: