Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Australia




I entered a contest and could only write a short little thing about why I deserved to go to Australia. I wrote from my heart, I wrote with passion. I only had 250 characters to use (not sure if that included spaces)

so I wrote this:

Take me away to Australia! Adventure is pulsing through my veins. I want to smell the rainforest, I want to taste the food, I want to see the Great Barrier Reef, I want to learn-- I want to experience it all!
I want to feel Australia in my heart.

It's my best and it came from my heart. Wish me luck, I'd love to go to OZ!!

2 comments:

Rolley said...

cooooool, good luck then! I love Australia!!! (funny look on my face... yes.. i know, I'm Australian of course I love Australia haha!!).. but seriously.. its a pretty cool place.. pretty damn huge too with so much diversity. :o

amourissima said...

wooohooooo!! here's to hope and luck!!!

I'd love to go.