Friday, January 13, 2012

Food Blogs


When the pressure of work gets a little lighter, I look at food blogs. I do.. I sit here and I drool and dream about all the wonderful things I could create and eat.


Today, I am looking at this:
Smitten Kitchen

I came across it when I googled "Best Birthday Cake" and one of their cakes came up. It looks pretty but I already like my cake that looks like that. I don't even want to worry about what it might taste like because mine just happens to taste damn good too.


I'm not in the mood for experimenting with cake recipes.

My birthday is this weekend, Saturday to be exact. I'm having about 15 of my closet friends out for karaoke and I think it's going to be a blast. I've rented a room at a Korean bar and everyone knows to expect the maturity level of an 8 year old and a noise level of an AK-47. I'm trying to decide if I want to make a cake and bring it down.

Tomorrow is going to be fun, I know it. Today... today is fake birthday at work. That's the end!

No comments: