Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hot Dogs

I just got home from the gym, I don't see my personal trainer till next week. I'm hungry and lazy, I don't feel like going to the store. I have been away for the last little while and I really have nothing to eat. Except hot dogs. I bought them when I did all that Christmas baking the week before Christmas. Do you think...? Could they still be...? Should I ...?

The best before date is January 24th and it's January 5th.

Kinda scared, I have to admit it. But really... I don't have much of a reason. Hot Dogs in general are scary so the fact that they have been sitting in the fridge for two weeks and there is still a lot of time before the go rotten date...

They should be OK.

Maybe I should just eat one because I am putting far too much thought into this.

OK, I'm gonna have one!!! Eeek!!

No comments: