Monday, January 16, 2012

How to be Interesting




I wrote a post a few years ago when I started to realise that it was more important to be interesting then to be pretty. That the value of the relationships that revolved around being interesting and involved were much more satisfying then those that revolved around being attractive.

I am now officially 32 years old. I am pretty comfortable in my skin and more importantly, I am excited for life. I have a few armfuls of experience under my belt and I feel like I'm just getting started. I don't watch TV at all anymore, I"m not really sure why I did before. I don't even really watch movies.

I cook. I play guitar. I create. I go on adventures and I spend time with friends. I also think, I spent time thinking and figuring.

I came across this article from Forbes about How To Be More Interesting, I think it's great. What do you think?

My mission statement this year is Adventure and Fearlessness. At least it is for now, so lets get her done and become a little more interesting.


No comments: