Monday, January 30, 2012

Meatball Craving





I went to Jersey at the end of December and was introduced to a whole new version of Italian. It was amazing. And for the first time in my life, I had meatballs and it changed my life.

I can't stop thinking about them. I want meatballs all the time. I just had them on Monday of last week and that didn't fix a thing. I want more. I want meatballs all the time. I also want Risotto balls from Borgo.

I came across this today:



Angie’s Meatballs
Yield: 12 Meatballs
Tomato Pasta Sauce
4 oz ground beef
4 oz ground pork
1/4  cup Italian breadcrumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
2.5 tbsp minced onion
2 tbsp milk
1 egg
1 clove minced garlic
1/4 tsp ground black pepper

Preparation:
Heat sauce over medium-high heat.
Combine beef, pork, breadcrumbs, cheese, onion, milk, egg, garlic and pepper. Shape into 12, 1-inch meatballs. Cook in skillet over medium heat until brown on all sides. Move to oven and cook at 350 degrees for 10 minutes until cooked throughout. Serve over pasta with a generous portion of Pasta Sauce (or as my relatives call it-- gravy).


WANT!!!

some one help me please... this is out of control.

No comments: