Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What Women Notice First

I saw this ad:



(it made me laugh)

and it states that men notice boobs first on women and women notice hair on men. The more I think about it the more I can't remember for the life of me what I notice first on a man. I don't think it's his hair or his shoes or what he smells like... attraction doesn't happen until I spend time with the guy.

When I see a man I think the first thing I notice is his mouth and his eyes (side note, I just created a spread sheet of all the boys I've dated and what they look like-- conclusion is I don't have a type unless "glasses" are a type). Then maybe his chin but none of that matters until I've talked to a guy, then I'm either head over heels and down for the count or over it.

and as for boobs, I might agree that most men would notice boobs first for a few reason:

a) they are boobs and they have magical properties
b) as women, we tend to showcase them a little because we are aware of the magical properties which make men notice them even more. It's all good, men are usually pretty good and checking things out without getting caught.

I'm not sure what the point of this post is, I just though the commercial was funny though somewhat general. The point was made that Axe now has shampoo and the type of man who would use it might also take pictures of Justin Beiber to their stylist to get a hair cut just like it.

Do you have any thoughts on this?

2 comments:

Roll said...

ahhh i think there's types of men and various types notice certain things first, the boobs thing might be a stereotype... cuz i know the first thing i notice is all the parts of the face (like mouth, lips, jaw, nose eyes etc), and definitely shoulders, and definitely legs. 8 o....
hehehe : P
so.. nah for boobs.. totally comes after the above!
hah

amourissima said...

Rolley, I agree with you.

Some men are butt men, some are boob men, some are feet men, some are face men, some are leg men...

just as some woman like hair, or hands, or faces, or shoulders.

Interesting perspective! thanks for sharing :)