Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How To Write a Blog Post

I think I have forgotten how to write... I haven't blogged in so long and I think I have forgotten how to do it.

Test. Test-test. *ahem

Step One: Pick Something to Write About
Ummm... I can't think of what to write about. I used to just spill my guts out in here and write pretty little things about this or that and the flow of word to finger tip was never tapped out. I'm out of practice. I guess I am writing about that.

Step Two: Write About It
Damn it, I thought I already did! Sadly, it doesn't seem that I can outsmart myself in this thing.

Step Three: Spell Check and Proof Read What You Have Written
I usually skip this or at least let Blogger just check my spelling (half the time it doesn't work for whatever reason-- seriously).

Step Four: Find a Picture that Reflects What You Have Written
Perfect!


Step Five: Preview
I do this to make sure my pictures are the proper size and sometimes I find it easier to proof read in the preview format. Don't ask, just go with it! OH WAIT-- also, this might be the place you want to add your labels. This is where I decided to add my labels today. I choose NONE!

Step Six: POST IT!
Byeeeeee!

Step Seven: Edit Again
Becasue you didn't actually follow Step Five
Damn it.

No comments: