Have you seen the movie Up In The Air with George Clooney, Vera Farmiga and Anna Kendrick? Well I am starting to feel like that might be my life. At least for about a month- by the way, I am not George Clooney (that part if played by a woman we'll call J. Fen), I am that gum shoe girl who kind of just seems like she is tagging along the whole way through.
*enter sarcastic tone here (don't stop till I tell you)*
Over the next little while I am going to be taking off on a jet setter life style as I travel for business (not firing people like in the movie) to all these happening places around the province. Highlights will be:
Red Deer, AB, Canada
Red Deer, home of the Donut Mill.
Strathmore, AB, Canada
Home of Canadian Tire, Marks Work Warehouse and Tim Hortons
Grandeprairie, AB, Canada
They aren't lying about the "Grand" prairie part. It goes on and on and on...
Lloydminster, AB, Canada
Home of the Saskatchewan/Alberta boarder markers
Nisku, AB, Canada
I don't know what this is home too other then many offices in the Oil Industry.
I'm sure a lucky girl, I know. I can hardly wait till June 21st- what better way to ring in the first day of summer then with a nice trip to one of these fabulous places.
*no more sarcastic tone, thank you*
What kinds of places have you traveled for your work?
Images borrowed from Google Images. I purposely picked images of a more industrial theme- I'm sure these towns have their pretty spots just as some of the beautiful places in the world have their ugly spots.


No comments:
Post a Comment