Using my inside voice
Thanks so much for sharing my Breakfast Flowchart! I really appreciate it.I have a quick favor to ask. Would you mind changing the link in your post so that it goes to my post about the flowchart, rather than straight to the PDF? http://www.eatingrules.com/2011/07/healthy-breakfast-ideas/That will help my site out as well as help make sure that the link never gets broken (in case I have to move the PDF file). Better for everyone. :) Thanks again!Best,Andrew
Hi Andrew,Done and done!I'm always so bashful when authors find that I have linked back to their sites. Thank you for stopping by!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing my Breakfast Flowchart! I really appreciate it.
I have a quick favor to ask. Would you mind changing the link in your post so that it goes to my post about the flowchart, rather than straight to the PDF?
http://www.eatingrules.com/2011/07/healthy-breakfast-ideas/
That will help my site out as well as help make sure that the link never gets broken (in case I have to move the PDF file). Better for everyone. :)
Thanks again!
Best,
Andrew
Hi Andrew,
Done and done!
I'm always so bashful when authors find that I have linked back to their sites.
Thank you for stopping by!
Post a Comment