Yes, I will add you to the side FOR SURE, I was thinking about that the other day because I love your pictures so much!
And by the way, my name is Blanche (said with a french accent) or I also go by "b" :) I don't like to my name on here so it isn't attached to my name if someone googles me.
2 comments:
I do too... and I like jellyfish!
Yes, I will add you to the side FOR SURE, I was thinking about that the other day because I love your pictures so much!
And by the way, my name is Blanche (said with a french accent) or I also go by "b" :) I don't like to my name on here so it isn't attached to my name if someone googles me.
It is very beautiful. I just love how it's every lantern goes up with a wish or a prayer.
Minted Magazine
mintedmag.com
Post a Comment