I'm sitting at The Ship waiting for Punk Rock Bingo. I have leggings
on and a weird jersey shirt I bought in Montreal 10 years ago. I'm
wearing it because it covers my butt because the leggings leave nothing
to the imagination and should be exclusively for the gym. I have gym
hair from my sweaty weight training session after work and yesterday a
bird pooped on my head. Today was a no wash hair day. I look
questionable and the guy sitting in the corner with the " I love
hamburgers" t-shirt is trying to get my attention. It's Tuesday and
I'm at the pub drinking alone, writing a blog post and waiting for my
ex (who is really more of an awesome friend even after a 4 year
relationship that ended a little messy for him).
I'm looking at the prizes as they are put up. I want the storm trooper
helmet. This is like the adult version of Kid Street. Maybe I want the
mini piano instead.
Food's here, I better eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment