Friday, November 9, 2018

I'm Sorry

I wish I could tell you all that I am sorry. I feel so bad for humanity. I see things on my twitter feed that crush my heart and I feel so bad that other people hurt. I am sorry. I am sorry that you hurt. If it helps, even though you don't know me or even know that I exist, I hurt for you. I hurt for your disappointment and discomfort. I hurt for the things that didn't go as you expected. I hurt for your lonely moments and your destroyed hearts and for bad days that you didn't even expect.

I am sorry.

I wish the world was a better place for you. I don't know why it can suck so bad at times. I guess a good part of that is just perspective.

I wish I could stop it all for you so you could feel like you have finally caught up.

No comments: