"Ew. Something smells like Coffee, or pot... is that you?"
Sitting here at work the smell of something is wafting in through my office door. The funny thing is, I can't tell if it's coffee, pot or skunk. This happens to me a lot, when I'm walking down the street and I'll catch a whiff of something and it could indeed be any one of the three.
- I don't drink coffee- I don't like the caffeine. the last cup of coffee I had was documented as a year ago. It was good but totally not my thing. I wish it were, it seems so cozy and romantic to spend a few lazy hours poured over a book or the paper at a local shop down the street. I have herbal tea instead. Or milk. Or just cookies.
- Pot, I have even less experience with. All I've got for you on this one is I know people who smoke it and I watch the TV show Weeds.
- Skunk, now that's something I know. Being an outdoorsy kind of girl who likes to take long walks with dogs, I've come across and been around a lot of skunks who have (to put it nicely) defended them selves. I can tell the difference between a baby and an adult just but the smell they let off. Lucky for me, I've never been the one sprayed but I've had to sit in the car with 4 smelly dogs for a few good hours on the way home from an encounter.
Considering my option, I'm pretty sure the smell I smell is coffee- the chances of a skunk getting loose at my work or someone smoking a joint down the hall are far less likely then someone brewing a fresh pot of coffee.
So that's me, what about you? Can you tell the difference? Are there any smells that you have a hard time trying to identify?

1 comment:
OMG. I thought I was the only one who couldn't tell the difference. I literally can not tell the them apart.
Post a Comment