As a result of this post I am creating a Summer Time Bucket List:
Take a classHave a summer fling/crush/romanceBook my next trip- Use my telescope (need to bring it out to Millarville but I used other telescopes!)
Climb a small mountain- join the gym and get a personal trainer (will do in October)
get my driving thing all sorted outSee live musicDanceRead one book a monthMake some art- Have a party/gathering
- Perfect my cookies and try my hand at selling them (almost ready)
Meet new peopleZip line or some kind of mini adventure- Go fishing
VolunteerMake a plan for the fall- Clean out my closet
Go to the beach (somewhere)Win somethingStart making my lunches againRewrite my resumeGolf- Get inspired (I never want to cross this one off because I always want to look for inspiration)
- Fly a kite
- stop the list here and write more when I complete the first 26 things.
2 comments:
Let me know if you want company for 4, 5, 8, 12, 15, 16, 20 or 26.
Excellent!! Thanks C.!!
Post a Comment