It's no secret, I worked in the jewellery industry for 13 years of my life. As a result I have acquired some very lovely treasures- one of them being a magic stone. I didn't know it was magic until a few years ago. Lucky for me, I have actually captured the exact moment in which I realised just how interesting this stone is. It's all on video- in all it's horrible glory.
NOTE:
Please, before you watch it, I have to explain myself a little because in truth- this video embarrasses me. I had just moved into a new condo with my roommate Steve. This is why there is so much clutter and underwear in the background. Second, I don't usually swear so when I do it's usually out of complete surprise or emotion. It never comes out right and I sound like an idiot. Third, it doesn't take much to excite me so you are witnessing me in a high state of excitement.
With that being said, sit back and enjoy the 1 minute and 15 seconds of enchantment you are about to experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment