It's true! It's hard to believe that I have been posting on this little ol' blog of mine for over a year.
That actually wasn't my first post, my first post was a video with bunnies jumping around but the link became corrupt and so it was just a useless post so I deleted it. Not that a post about if I should use my umbrella or not is any more important- but at least it is still all there.
*
So yes, it's been a year and I've learnt nothing new about posting or blogging or any of that jazz. I've learnt that other people seem to have a knack at generating followers and becoming over night success but really, that isn't me.
This blog is me being me and that is that. Nothing more or nothing less. Heck- the spelling isn't even correct most of the time.
Fact.
*
Fact.
*
How do I plan to celebrate my one year anniversary/birthday you ask...
well...
considering I totally forgot I'm just going to write this post and move on in my life. Oh and maybe take a bit of a trip.
*
Thank you everyone who reads my mixed up strange little thoughts- it means a lot to me that you are interested in this ol' girls rambles. If you all lived here I think we would go for cake, or pizza at UNA's. Mmmmm....
Or maybe do some yoga on a stinky yoga mat.
I bet you feel like you are missing out now!
Lot and lots of love,

5 comments:
Congrats on a year of blogging! I enjoy following.
awwww... THANKS! :D
Happy 1st year darling!
Continue sharing your creativity with the world~
xo
Oh my, thank you! I will, though I wouldn't really call it creativity... that makes it sound far too polished and lovely.
Hee hee...
Congrats lady! Happy belated blogoversary!
Post a Comment