Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Running Up That Hill

I haven't felt much like writing recently- no reason. Just been busy and every time I come over to Blogger to write I just don't finish the post. It seems like SUCH an effort, so I don't. And that is that. Like now, I've run out of things to say. Things that I think might be interesting or things that I feel sharing... I don't have any of that. Even this I am contemplating deleting.

I'm just waiting for spring to toss up her pretty head I suppose. Anticipating the leaves to burst open because it's been too long since I've seen something green, alive and outside. I did however see the Lions at the zoo catch and eat a Canadian Goose. That was interesting, I guess they wanted Goose for Easter Sunday Dinner. Mmmmm...

I had Rack of Lamb for Easter Sunday Dinner- it was so good I swear I ate the whole lamb myself. The marinade consisted of Red Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil, Mustard (the seeding kind), a touch of sugar, garlic.... Mmmmmm so tasty!

Tonight I'm listening to Kate Bush and I forgot how much I loved this song:


Kate Bush - Running up that Hill
Uploaded by scopitones. - See the latest featured music videos.
She's fantastic though I wasn't around when she first came about.
and that is all I have to say tonight- goodnight!

No comments: