Look at this woman- can you believe that she is almost 80 years old? Look at the woman, not the puppy sillies! Yes, this woman is almost 80 and she is my mum. This picture was taken a few days ago somewhere in the United States (look at the creepy rain clouds in the back ground- looks like a storm is brewing) and I think this means I'll be a firecracker by the time I am her age as well.
Betty White is another woman- WOWEE! I just watched her host SNL last night and my goodness, that woman's still got spice. I'm going to be like her when I'm 88 1/2 years old and I can't wait. I can wait.. but I'm just saying.
Anyway, that puppy is my Mum's new puppy. He doesn't have a name yet and I get to meet him for the first time tonight. Yippee! I'm going to take my fancy dancy camera and take some good pictures of him. I'll post them if they are any good.
No comments:
Post a Comment