Friday, May 21, 2010

PAC-MAN Turns 30: Google Doodle

Well, I'm sure by now you have all noticed that the Google Doodle today is a Birthday salute to the ever so hungry and motivated PAC-MAN. He's may be 30 now but in the early 80's he was considered state of the art.

This also signifies Google's first ever interactive Google Doodle.

So, stop reading this post and go straight to the Google homepage to insert coin and play. Hurry because I'm sure when the clock strikes midnight the magic will be gone.

Go now.

and Happy Friday!



Image borrowed from Google (duh)

3 comments:

Haley Sue said...

I thought having Pac Man on Google today was SO much fun! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Roll said...

haha yeah, i totally played it like any nerd should. Infact we all played it, everyone except beebee!

amourissima said...

Excellent! :D Yaay PAC-MAN!