Friday, July 16, 2010

Big Brother 12- Week One


Annie (L) and Fun Bags (R)


Truth be told, I love bad TV... not all bad TV but a fair bit of it. My #1 guilty pleasure if Big Brother which started again for another summer on Sunday.

This year we have 14 house guest, one of them being "the saboteur". In classic Big Brother style we have a plethora of attractive, self involved people who generally have a knack for being two faced and  back stabbing.

Tonight was no different. We had the first eviction night of the season. On the block were two lovely ladies Rachel (or Fun Bags as I like to call her) and Annie (cute bi-girl). Annie wasn't on the block originally because Fun Bags was having a "Showmance" with Brendon (the swim coach) and so they were put up on the block together. But of course, Brendon the Swim Coach won the Power Of Veto and took him self off the block in which Annie was put on.   There is some stupid boy alliance with these three guys that all kind of look the same to me. One of them was Head of House Hold but that doesn't really matter because they all seem rather boring at the moment. One guy, Matt (Smart Mensa guy)  who claims to be in the top 2% of intelligent people and a member of Mensa ... he has some potential for being interesting.

So anyways, it is revealed that Annie is " the saboteur" which kind of sucks because she is also on the block with a good chance of going home. She pulls out all the stops to try and win the votes to stay in the house but for some stupid reason no one goes for it and it's a shut out with 10 votes to evict Annie. Keeping crazy Fun Bags in the house who then goes on to win HOH. Isn't that always how it works? Lame...

They'll regret the decision of evicting Annie, I'm sure... at least until they find out that she was the saboteur.

On a side note, Fun Bags goes a bit nuts over her 10 day showmance and totally pulls a crazy psycho girl on the swim coach demanding that she have 100% of his attention. Ew, some one's a little insecure.

Cookies of the Week
Annie the cute bi girl
Ragan the gay college Prof
Andrew the Jewish foot doctor

Mud Puddles of the Week
Fun Bags Rachel
Brendon the Swim Coach
Britney the small town back stabbing blond

Honorable Mention:
Kathy the cop for getting stuck in vat of caramel for 80 minutes. It's the food challenge, do you want to be on slop? If I was her I would do everything possible to get the heck out of there. I'd take my clothes off if I had to! I am NOT eating any Big Brother Slop!

Sorry to see you go Annie, would have liked to have seen more of your shenanigans

Everyone else, please try to be a bit more interesting and please, no more showmances for the next little while. They are kind of lame...

So that concludes my thoughts for this week. I'm sure by next week I'll be on a totally different team but for now- Go Team Everyone Other Than Fun Bags!





Oh and on a side note... I have a sneaky feeling that because there are only 14 house guests someone who is evicted might get to come back. They have done it in previous seasons and it might happen again. Maybe Annie is off to sequester? Maybe not... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

What was your take on the first week?

No comments: