Tonight I am going out with Rheann to find bridesmaids dresses. She's getting married in June and all us maids need to get our act together. We need dresses! Rheann is a pretty laid back person so it is no surprise that she doesn't show any signs of being a Bridezilla. Our only direction for dresses are as follows:
-Black
-Satin
-Cocktail Length
-Suitable for a Catholic Church wedding
I'm shocked that I don't already have something in my closet! Just the other day I went rooting through to find a dress for a birthday and found this gorgeous floor length evening gown that I've never worn. I made a mental note and put it back in there, maybe a Christmas party this year or something.
We have one store in mind that we are going to hit, I have looked at the website and picked 2 dresses that I think might be nice. I printed them off and plan to go in there, show the sales person and get 'er done! Rheann will be so relieved, even if she's not a bridezilla in anyway I know that this will be one last "big thing" to worry about.
These are my selections:
#1 Choice

#2 choice

I want straps on my dress because as i have learnt from the past few Christmas parties, strapless and dancing do not mix. Both dresses come with straps, my second choice they are optional so I assume that means they can be taken off. Oooooh it's like a Transformer but in dress form!
So hopefully when we get to the store the whole thing will be as cut and dry as I think it will be! Booyah!
1 comment:
good luck looking for a dress. try to get something not too too bridesmaidsy so you can wear it again and again.
Post a Comment