Temperature: 96.5°F (this reminds me, I need to have a little chat about Canada)Throat: 94% better (hardly feel anything when I swallow however can't talk to much)
Sinus Passage: 80% ( I can breath but I am using my sinus rinse twice a day with a lot of results- to put it politely)
Over all quality of life for the day: 72% (felt okay, mind was a bit slow and both my typing and hand writing were rusting from taking a week long break. Very tired but better)
Appetite: 64% (Not that my stomach is upset but I just don't tend to eat much when I am "any kind" of sick- old habits die hard)
So I am feeling better, and really, I hope I haven't spoken too soon. It hit me like a cement truck on ice Monday night and after taking 3 days off, drinking lots of water, sleeping, nourishing my body and washing my nose I'm feeling almost better.
So with that being said tomorrow I am going to make a birthday cake and go to a Brazilian BBQ- yes, never been and don't really know the difference between a regular BBQ and a Brazilian. We will see, I hope they have something vegetarian on the menu even though I'm not a vegetarian. I just like to have my veggie options.
So this is the plan so far, Stan. It's Friday night and I'm trying to cock block this nasty virus so off to bed I go in the next 30 minutes. I'll let you know how to BBQ turns out and what the difference is between the two.
No comments:
Post a Comment