
A lot has happened today...
- Didn't do my hair for the second time this week (I guess that is more of a NOT happening though). Giving it a break from all the heat and stress. Getting it done on Saturday- BOOYAH!
- Left my place early and walked to work with my BFF from my condo. I call this guy my BFF because he is THE only person who I actually say "HI" too. I don't know his name but I know where he lives.
- Got to work early and got something in my eye, spent 10 minutes trying to get it out even though I couldn't even see it. That sucked.
-Did a roll-call at work. Counted heads to see who was all here so we could order lunch for all the worker bee's. Not my job but I enjoyed the wander.
- Ordered 5 large pizza's and a Greek salad sans garlic toast (we have 1 celiac in our office)
-Spent a good hour yakking up in JC's office with some of the other girls, the topic was boobs for some reason.
- Went to the gym and got sweaty at lunch. I was NOT expecting that! JC said it was going to be a Yoga class well this was more or a slaughter class with 5 minutes of yoga to Britney Spears. The rest of the class was this insane thing that... well I don't know what!
- Broke my necklace twice and fixed it twice. It's hard to repair stuff like that with tools from the IT department and paperclips. Remember, you can call me Gilligan!
-Horsed around with reception, ate candy- ate my lunch, wrote a check and returned calls (yes I actually did work)
- Ate leftover pizza with JC and talked about boobs AGAIN, what the heck! Then the convo changed and we started talking about Sinus Rinse! My Fave!
- Bantered back and forth with a guy everyone calls Stubby. We did not talk about boobs or sinus rinse. Or pizza.
-Talked on the phone, looked at pictures of puppies, tried to remember what Calvin did on Monday because HE can't seem to remember.
- Read some messed up "article" about Vaccinations causing Autism in DOGS? are you KIDDING ME? Tisk-tisk... people, get a grip! Here is skepchick's post about it... and the REAL article
And there is more to come! Riveting, I know. Must be hump day! Tomorrow is Simon and Garfunkel presale so that is #1 on the agenda when I get to work.
- Didn't do my hair for the second time this week (I guess that is more of a NOT happening though). Giving it a break from all the heat and stress. Getting it done on Saturday- BOOYAH!
- Left my place early and walked to work with my BFF from my condo. I call this guy my BFF because he is THE only person who I actually say "HI" too. I don't know his name but I know where he lives.
- Got to work early and got something in my eye, spent 10 minutes trying to get it out even though I couldn't even see it. That sucked.
-Did a roll-call at work. Counted heads to see who was all here so we could order lunch for all the worker bee's. Not my job but I enjoyed the wander.
- Ordered 5 large pizza's and a Greek salad sans garlic toast (we have 1 celiac in our office)
-Spent a good hour yakking up in JC's office with some of the other girls, the topic was boobs for some reason.
- Went to the gym and got sweaty at lunch. I was NOT expecting that! JC said it was going to be a Yoga class well this was more or a slaughter class with 5 minutes of yoga to Britney Spears. The rest of the class was this insane thing that... well I don't know what!
- Broke my necklace twice and fixed it twice. It's hard to repair stuff like that with tools from the IT department and paperclips. Remember, you can call me Gilligan!
-Horsed around with reception, ate candy- ate my lunch, wrote a check and returned calls (yes I actually did work)
- Ate leftover pizza with JC and talked about boobs AGAIN, what the heck! Then the convo changed and we started talking about Sinus Rinse! My Fave!
- Bantered back and forth with a guy everyone calls Stubby. We did not talk about boobs or sinus rinse. Or pizza.
-Talked on the phone, looked at pictures of puppies, tried to remember what Calvin did on Monday because HE can't seem to remember.
- Read some messed up "article" about Vaccinations causing Autism in DOGS? are you KIDDING ME? Tisk-tisk... people, get a grip! Here is skepchick's post about it... and the REAL article
And there is more to come! Riveting, I know. Must be hump day! Tomorrow is Simon and Garfunkel presale so that is #1 on the agenda when I get to work.
How was YOUR day?
2 comments:
Nothin' like gettin' sweaty at lunch. Ah ha ha
it was GROSS! and today, I have to admit.. I totally over did it in the abs area. My usual workout just involves laughing and a little yoga- oh my GOODNESS!
Post a Comment