Ummmm.... SEARS are you okay? I mean, I've seen plenty of weird stuff for sale on-line however, you, Sears- the conveyor of patio furniture and mum jeans are selling something called the DeluxeComfort.com Girlfriend Body Pillow. Serious. This pillow is equipted with a pair of boobs and an arm (that means ONE arm) to wrap around your neck. Sears boasts, "Your days of uncomfortable nights are over. Whether your wife is away working or you broke up with your girlfriend, this hug pillow will maintain the comfort of your sleep."
I can't toally figure out if this is a joke or the real deal but regardless, you can buy your very own at sears.com
Happy Friday!

4 comments:
That's brilliant!
Good, because I bought it for you.
If I hadn't've seen it I wouldn't believe it either.
I know! Its... its.. I don't even know what it is...
I almost want to buy it one of those Snuggy things.
Post a Comment